An End to End eLearning solution :
One Stop endâ€“toâ€“end eLearning solution covering not only entire value from admission to certification but also tools, technologies, services, training and support required to make your transition to eLearning a resounding success. This includes, custom content development, off-the-shelf- OTS courses (to reduce time-to-market and upfront investment), world class Learning Management System, Live Virtual Classroom, Online examination, hosting, training, and support throughout the period of your association with us.
This benefits you in two ways:
- Avoids dealing with multiple vendors thus fixing responsibility and costing easy.
- Time-to-market/launch reduces as you get one integrated, fully tested platform from one single vendor.
Multiple vendorsâ€™ solutions may not work together or may need rework resulting in delays and escalation in costs. This helps you generate revenue faster and thus you get reduced pay-back-period of our solution.
Our focus on R&D keeps you ahead in Technology :
GOLS has invested over 200 Man Years in R&D and continues to invest significantly. This helps you to get state-of-the-art technologies; Learning Management System (LMS), LVC, VBTâ„¢/ABTâ„¢, mLearning, Mobile messaging et al. You will continue to get cutting edge technologies from our R&D spend.
Completely outsourced solutions :
Helps you focus on your core academic activity, offering at the same time, lower and predictive costs.
Patented Technology (USPTO #20080206730, USA) to provide unique learning experience to students :
GOLS uses patented technology in the form of Video Based Training (VBTâ„¢)/Audio Based Training (ABTâ„¢) technology for content development, which brings one-of-its-kind of learning through interactive video and audio lectures. VBTâ„¢/ABTâ„¢ have the following benefits:
- Virtually replicate classroom based learning
- Slash content development costs and time by half vis-Ã -vis traditional Web Based Training which most other vendors offer. However we also offer Web Based Training (WBT) to give customer a choice.
- Promote regular studies with VBTâ„¢/ABTâ„¢.
14x7 Customer Care Center (CCC) :
Support is vital to make your initiative a success. Absence of support may cripple your initiative. Support is required not just at the time of launch but it should be ongoing for students, faculties and administrator alike. We provide multi-layer support as under:
- CCC works from 8.30 a.m. to 10.30 p.m. (Monday to Sunday)
- E-mail and telephonic support for all Administrative and Technical Queries
- Online Chat: Live chat with CCC straight from the website
World Class Technology & Infrastructure :
GOLS uses state-of-the-art technologies and network infrastructure to provide best educational experience to administrator/faculties and students alike. Besides, this infrastructure is regularly upgraded and updated.
From the eLearning LEADER in the country :
- 25 eLearning portals â€“ including - Amity University, Financial Planning and Standards Board, India (FPSB), schoolofinsurance.in (Authorised Training Institute of Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA) for 50 hours of pre-recruitment training and 25 hours of License renewal training for both Life and Non-Life Insurance) etc.
- Serving largest students fraternity: Serving over 100,000 learners last years.
Mobile Messaging (SMS) Integration in to entire Process
Deliver recorded classroom lectures as a download to students over their multimedia devices, ipods, mp3 players or cell phones. Many universities are taking advantages of this new way of making lectures available offline for studentâ€™s reference.
Comprehensive Reporting at all stages of Admission to Certification Process :
- Registered students report
- Fees Paid Report
- The activity report for each subject
- Course Access Reports
- LVC Attendance Report
- End-Term Exam (ETE) Registration Report
- End-Term Examination Report
- Customised Reports