In order to provide, end-to-end eLearning and development solutions GOLS provides value added services also known as managed services. These include custom content development, installation, customisation, integration of different technologies (LMS, LCMS, LVC, Assess), eLearning hosted solution, outsourced training and development, user and admin training, help desk and technical support etc.
- Custom content development
This includes a variety of custom content development programs including induction, product / process, soft-skills, quality management etc. Depending on the organisationâ€™s requirements. eLearning content can be generated in various formats like HTML, PPT, flash etc., and training is also delivered via our proprietary Video Based Training (VBTâ„¢) / Audio Based Training (ABTâ„¢) (Patent pending USPTO # 20080206730, USA). Furthermore, question banks can also be generated to test employees at regular intervals to assess the effectiveness of training.
- Integration of different technologies (LMS, LCMS, LVC, Assess)
- eLearning hosted solution
GOLS hosted Saas / ASP solution saves you the trouble of infrastructure procurement / maintenance / up-gradation (Servers, Bandwidth, IDC collocation, OS, Databases, LMS, LCMS, LVC etc.). This value added service from GOLS allows our customers to start off small in their eLearning journey and then scale up big by opting for your own set up (Behind the Firewall or BTF) or remain hosted on our servers. We offer hosted services for :
- Assessments and Surveys
- Testing and Compliance Certification
- Readymade off-the-shelf courses in 16 industry domains
You have the choice of combined Hosted costs of LMS / LVC and Technical / Administrative support cost per user per month / per annum with discount on bulk user or price for one or more of the systems usage separately. In addition, you get any time access to reports from your desktops.
- Outsourced training and development
The principal objective of training and development division is to make sure of the availability of a skilled workforce to an organization. GOLS | Training and Development services offer you a complete turn-key outsourced T&D solution. Such services include :
- Provide outsourced training (online / offline) in different industry domains. (For details see section on Industries served)
- GOLS has multi industry capabilities thanks to its partnership with domain training institutions (e.g. Indian School of Petroleum), industry associations (e.g. Retailers Association of India), universities and institutions (e.g. AMITY University), companies focused on respective domains (like Auralog, France, for foreign languages) and industry experts (Banking courses, BPO courses). As a result GOLS can also provide academic/training support to learners online / offline. For a complete expertise in academics please see our full list of industry served.
- Creation of custom training content (Online / Offline / Blended courses)
- Integration of online and instructor led training (ILT) into a single interface
- Support services for end-users, trainers, administrators etc.
- Mapping of Organisational training objectives to individual employees (For Example: mapping of Induction program to new hires / recruits)Mapping of functional training objectives to group / team members (For Example: mapping of refresher training, product / process training program to teams or group of individual project stakeholders)
- Help Desk and Technical / Admin and Academic Support
One of the most overlooked aspects of maintaining an enterprise learning program is the delivery of technical / admin support to training managers and end-users. As part of GOLS unique approach to Managed Learning Services, a service assistance is available 16x7 via telephone, e-mail and live text chat for all technical and admin-related issues. We create a self help demo with voiceover and screen shots to help the client.
- Help Desk Services:
Both Offsite / Onsite Technical Support (for behind the firewall (BTF) or customer owned Learning System)
- GOLS can provide the support from its 16x7 customer support center setup for the client on all aspects including technical and administrative issues
- Help desk support using remote login for problems which cannot be resolved over the telephone or email