Terms and Conditions
VISITORS TO THIS WEBSITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) SO PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors | GOLS Disclaimer | Availability | Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites | Copyrights | Trademarks | General Terms and Conditions | Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
- Although GOLS tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter “Information”) provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website, GOLS does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. GOLS makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
- GOLS makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this website.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this website shall constitute an invitation to invest in GOLS or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither GOLS and GOLS affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and GOLS make no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. GOLS, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. GOLS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF GOLS HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
GOLS companies have their own separate identities but in this website we may sometimes use “GurukulOnline Learning Solutions”, “GOLS”, “Group”, “we” or “us” when we refer to GurukulOnline Learning Solutions companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular GOLS company.
- GOLS controls and operates this website from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this website from outside of India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- GOLS has several websites offering products, services, content and various other functionalities (collectively the “Services”) to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. GOLS does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the Services from the GOLS website in another region and GOLS may cancel a user’s order or redirect a user to the site for that user’s region if a user attempts to order Services offered on a site in another region.
- Information that GOLS published on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to GOLS products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that GOLS intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local GOLS business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
In your use of the website, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the website. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that GOLS has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by GOLS. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. GOLS is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these of accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- This website contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by GOLS or jointly with its educationa/academic partners or have been licensed to GOLS by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this website. GOLS retains copyright on all information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this website are owned by GOLS and used under license by GOLS affiliates.
- You may:
- Use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. GOLS grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license for such use.
- Print copies of the information on this website for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
- You may not:
- Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- Copy and distribute the information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website; link to this website, without our express written consent.
GOLS™ and all products and logos denoted with (®), (™), (SM) or (cm) are trademarks or registered trademarks of GOLS or its affiliates. GOLS trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a GOLS product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
- GOLS does not routinely monitor your postings to the website but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if GOLS becomes aware of inappropriate use of the website or any of its Services, GOLS will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, GOLS deems appropriate. You acknowledge that GOLS will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it received of such illegal conduct. When requested, GOLS will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the internet.
- Submission and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your username and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold GOLS and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from third party that your use of the website or the use of the website by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- GOLS reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- GOLS may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the website.
- GOLS may change the format and content of this website at any time.
- GOLS may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content of for any other reason.
- If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at email@example.com
- GOLS reserves all other rights
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE USE OF THE TERM “VARSITY” IS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY AND IS NOT TO MEAN OR INTERPRET AS A UNIVERSITY UNDER ANY APPLICABLE INDIAN LAWS AND/OR UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION (UGC) – APEX BODY OF THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.